Marble countertops come in a wide variety of styles and colors. Its crystalized formation give marble a smooth and clean look compared to that of granite or even quartz. Marble comes in wide variety of colors and shades. From amazing blacks,ocean greens, dreamy yellows to whites and neutrals. Its veining gives marble countertops a unique character and sophistication. The most used marble colors for countertops are Carrara White and Callacata Gold.
Although marble may be softer than granite, marble is a safe surface for kitchen countertops. Here are the pros and cons of marble.
- Due to its crystal formation, marble has an elegant, smooth look that cannot be duplicated by any natural stone or manmade product.Its beautifies a kitchen with its sophisticated elegance and luxurious feel.
- Marble is durable & heat resistant that will last for decades to come.
- Marble is the best countertop surface for making dough.
- Easy to maintain and with our 15 year warranty sealant, marble countertops are almost 100% stain proof.
- Some marble colors are expensive.
- Due to its formation, marble may etch faster than granite. Therefore, a honed surface is recommended for countertops. Thus, etches can be very easy removed with a buffer of just a fine sandpaper.Our thoughts on marble countertops: Although most colors come in a mirror like polished finish, we recommend that HONED/MATTE surface should be considered for countertops. Honed marble is much kitchen-friendly. Our protective coating make HONED finishes much etch resistant and even if may etch, it will be almost unnoticeable.
Tsianfan industry has a team dedicated to providing you with the most cost effective solutions for design and manufacturing marble sample boards,stone sample case and other stone sample packing products.More info ,please click our website:stonepackingcase.com