|Product Name||Showcase Tile Sample Boards PS618|
|Dimension||According to customer’s require|
|Logo Print||As per customer’s require|
|Sample Time||7-10 Working days|
|Delivery Time||20-25 Working days|
|Packing Detail||bubble pack,stretch film,strong export carton and crate|
Sample Boards are available with various shaped options and edge detail. We can
produce sample boards with radius or square corners and for an small up charge
we can bull nose the edges. Sample boards come standard with routed hand holes
and accommodate every sample/display board requirement.
Our sample boards can be painted one side, both sides or left as raw material.
Our sample boards are primed, painted and top coated to provide the highest
quality sample board.
Material choices available for the sample boards are: MDF, HDF (High Density
Fiberboard), and tempered board-(Masonite). We can produce a sample board in
varying material Thickness from 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″ all the way up to 1″ MDF.
Tsianfan Display offer a wide range of Display Racks & Stands in a variety of designs, sizes and shapes.
Our displays are a very popular way of quickly showing products to customers.
We are specialized in >
> Marble﹠Granite Slabs Display Rack
> Sample Display Book,Suitcase,Board
> Slabs Storage Rack and Transport Rack
> Glass Storage Rack and Transport Rack
> Wood Floor & Timber Display
> Quartz Stone Display Stand
> Ceramic Tiles Display
> Water closet Display
> Mosaic Tiles Display
> Carpet Display
> Door Display
- Q: I like the style of your products , but the panel size is not suitable for our stone, can it be customized?
A: Yes, We are a manufacturer in China, so all of our products can be produce according to your need.
- Q: I have seen a style in somewhere and taken a photo of it, but I can’t find it on your online store. How should I do?
A: Dear Sir, you can send the photo to us, and tell us the detail size and quantity you want. Our designer will make a design drawing according to your photo and requirement. And our salesman will discuss with you on the drawing. After your confirmation, our quotation-board boy will check the right cost and send it to you.
- Q: How should I get the righ cost of the types I like?
A: Give us the modle number , quantity , size , color and your requirment. We will check the right cost asap.
- Q: I just want to know the price of the type, why should I tell you the quantity?
A: A lot of fees are calculated on an order, such as booking fee,customs censoring charges,clearance fee,trucking fee , artificial cost, and so on, then split to each goods. So the larger quantity you have, the lower cost it will be. So the quantity is important to help us to check the right cost and convenient to your purchasing.
- Q:I really don’t know the quantity I want, how should I do?
A: You can give us a rough idea of the amount so that we can check the cost. But if your quantity change, the unit price of products will be change, too.
- About the Payment
Before making, need to pay 30% deposit, when finish making, the rest 70% amount need to be paid, if you need to make sample, we need sample fee, after confirmed sample, you need to paid 30% deposit.