Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Display Acrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Case Tile Show Box

Dimenison  Customized Tiles Display Racks
Color White , Black , Silver , etc
Material MDF Panel+Metal Structure
Surface Barking Finished
Logo Print As Per Customer’s Request
Usage Exhibition, Showroom, Chain-store,Shop promotion
Disassembly Easy Disassembled for Delivery and Installation
OEM/ODM Support the OEM and ODM service

Product Description


Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Display Acrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Case Tile Show Box

Acrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show BoxAcrylic Cardboard Custom Design Sample Book Color Display Aluminum Suitcase Stone Specimen Case Tile Show Box

Dimenison  Customized Tiles Display Racks
Color White , Black , Silver , etc
Material MDF Panel+Metal Structure
Surface Barking Finished
Logo Print As Per Customer’s Request
Usage Exhibition, Showroom, Chain-store,Shop promotion
Disassembly Easy Disassembled for Delivery and Installation
OEM/ODM Support the OEM and ODM service
Sample Time 7-10 Working days
Delivery Time 20-30 Working days
Price Terms FOB, CIF….
Payment Terms T/T
Packing Detail Carton
FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

A: Yes,of course.

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

1.your sample size for each rack;

2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

3.hom many racks do you need;

4.rack color you like;

5.need logo printed or not.

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

A: Based on the design.

6.Q: What is the payment term?

A: T/T , Paypal

Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

 

Dear Clients:

 

Please kindly share your Business Card with us when sending the inquiry, otherwise we are not able to send you any formal quotation.

 

Please trust us that we won’t send you any unwanted Emails, and we will always keep your contact information confidential.

 

Thanks for your kind attention, we are now ready to bring you satisfactory.

 

 

 

Kind regards / TSIANFAN Display Team