Aluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Case Stone Display Tile Sample Box

Aluminium Packaging Tiles Suitcase Quartz Stone Display Case Tile Sample Box

Product Description

    Aluminium Packaging Tiles Suitcase Quartz Stone Display Case Tile Sample Box

     

    Aluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample BoxAluminium Packaging Tiles Sublim 4X4 Suitcase Quartz Foshan Salesman Case Stone Display Tile Sample Box

      

    Sample Time        7-10 Working days
    Delivery Time      20-30 Working days
    Price Terms         FOB, CIF….
    Payment Terms      T/T

    Packing Detail       

    Carton
    FAQ

    1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

       A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

    2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

       A: Yes,of course. 

     

    3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

       A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

            1.your sample size for each rack;

            2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

            3.hom many racks do you need;

            4.rack color you like;

            5.need logo printed or not.

     

    4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

       A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

     

    5.Q: What is the MOQ?

       A: Based on the design.

     

    6.Q: What is the payment term?

       A: T/T , Paypal 

          Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

     

    7.Q:What is the delivery time?

       A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing. 

     

    Dear Clients:

     

    Please kindly share your Business Card with us when sending the inquiry, otherwise we are not able to send you any formal quotation.

     

    Please trust us that we won’t send you any unwanted Emails, and we will always keep your contact information confidential.

     

    Thanks for your kind attention, we are now ready to bring you satisfactory.

     

                                                                                               

     

                                                                                                Kind regards / TSIANFAN Display Team